Genre: Drone Metal
1. Datura’s Crimson Veils 12:15
2. Exaltation of Larks 03:19
3. Cats on the Briar 05:56
4. The Colour of Poison 05:31
5. Descending Belladonna 05:11
6. She Rides an Air of Malevolence 11:27
7. Maiden’s Catafalque 02:49
8. An Unnatural Carousel 06:51
9. The Mandrake’s Hymn 05:03
10. A Wretched Country of Dusk 04:28
An endless expanse of drone metal blues fit for long contemplative walks. The sonic equivalent of an arid desert as the last rays of the sun slowly retreat into the coming darkness. Lonely footsteps, undeterred by the fading light, kick up dust as they plod onward against a vast scorched earth. The sparse vegetation fades into the blackness of night and a chilling wind begins to flow through the solitary walker. Here, alone under the stars in the biggest imaginable open space the lone figure can hear the music of Earth.
Favourite tracks: ‘Datura’s Crimson Veils’, ‘The Colour of Poison’ & ‘An Unnatural Carousel’
Support and sample here.